ANALYSIS OF FACTOR FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE DIVIDEND POLICY IN CONSUMPTION GOODS COMPANY LISTED IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE PERIOD 2015-2017

  • Arisman Mendrofa Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Tiara Devi Rajagukguk Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Renni Erawati Nababan Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Jen Meilan Silalahi Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Deasy Arisandy Aruan Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan

Abstract

This study aims to determine the factors that influence dividend policy in consumer goods industry companies. The research method used is quantitative. This type of quantitative descriptive research is based on a population level of 50 companies and a sample of 20 companies in the 2015-2017 period with a purposive sampling technique. Data collection techniques by means of documentation and secondary data sources from the IDX financial statements for the 2015-2017 period. This research was tested using a classic assumption test. The results of the analysis of the coefficient of determination obtained an adjusted R square value of 0.376 means that the variation in stock price variables can be explained by variations in the Profitability, Leverage, Liquidity, Capital Structure and Dividend Policy variable is 37.6% while the remaining 62.4% is a variable variation which is not explained in this study. The results showed that partially Profitability has a positive and significant effect on Dividend Policy. While other variables, namely: Leverage, Liquidity, Capital Structure have no effect and are not significant on Dividend Policy.

References

Ahmad, Rodoni Dan Herni, Ali. 2010. “Manajemen Keuangan” Jakarta: Mitra Wancana Media. Ahmad, Rodoni Dan Herni, Ali. 2014. “Manajemen Keuanagan Modren” Jakarta: Mitra Wacana.
Taufan, Akhamad Frendy. Sugeng Wahyudi. 2013. “Analisis Pengaruh Kepemilikan Institusional, Profitabilitas Dan Likuiditas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Dengan Struktur Modal Sebagai Variabel Intervening Serta Pengaruh Pajak Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen” Diponegoro Journal Of Management, Vol 2 (Issu 2).
Ginting, Suriani. 2018. “Pengarauh Profitabilitas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen” E-Journal, Vol 8 (Issu 2).
Gumanti, Ary Tatang. 2013. “Kebijakan Diveden” Teori Empiris Dan Implikasi, Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: Upp Stim Ykpn.
Ghozali, Imam. 2018. “Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25” Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.
Hery. 2013. “Laporan Keuangan”, Edisi 1. Yogyakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Kasmir. 2014. “Analisis Laporan Keuangan” Edisi Pertama, Cetakan Ketujuh. Jakarta: PT. Kala Grafindo Persada.
Nazir, Moh. 2011. “Metode Penelitian” Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia.
Nidar, Sulaeman Rahman. 2016. “Manajemen Keuangan Perusahaan Modren” Bandung: Pustaka Reka Cipta.
Novita Sari, Komang Ayu dan Luh Komang Sudjarni. 2015. “Pengaruh Likuiditas, Leverage, Pertumbuhan Perusahaan, Dan Profitabilitas Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Di Bei” E-Journal Manajemen Unud, Vol 4 (Issu 10).
Prawira, Ismaw0000000000an Yudi. Dkk. 2014. “Pengaruh Leverage, Likuiditas, Profitabilitas, Dan Ukuran Perusahaan Terhadap Kebijakan Dividen” Journal Administrasi Bisnis, Vol 15(Issu 1).
Sartono, Agus. 2010. “Manajemen Keuangan” Teori Dan Aplikasi Edisi 4. Yogyakarta:Bpff.
Sugiyono. 2014. “Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Dan Kuantitatif R&B”. Bandung: Cv. Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. 2015. “Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan, Kuantitatif, Kualitatif Dan R&B” Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sutrisno. 2010. “Manajemen Keuanagan” Teori, Konsep Dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.
Zulkarnaen, W., Suarsa, A., & Kusmana, R. (2018). Pengaruh Pelatihan Kerja Dan Stres Kerja Terhadap Produktivitas Kerja Karyawan Bagian Produksi Departemen R-Pet PT. Namasindo Plas Bandung Barat. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 2(3), 151-177. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol2.iss3.pp151-177
Published
2020-09-18
How to Cite
Mendrofa, A., Rajagukguk, T., Nababan, R., Silalahi, J., & Aruan, D. (2020). ANALYSIS OF FACTOR FACTORS THAT INFLUENCE DIVIDEND POLICY IN CONSUMPTION GOODS COMPANY LISTED IN INDONESIA STOCK EXCHANGE PERIOD 2015-2017. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 4(3), 663-684. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol4.iss3.pp663-684