PENGARUH FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE TERHADAP FINANCIAL BEHAVIOR DENGAN FINANCIAL ATTITUDE SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING PADA GENERASI Z

  • Alzena Fitriani Univeristas Telkom
  • Arry Widodo Universitas Telkom
Keywords: Financial Management

Abstract

ABSTRACT

In this digital era, consumptive behavior towards the internet. This affects how the financial condition. It has a correlation with financial literacy. Financial knowledge, financial attitudes, and financial behavior are dimensions of financial literacy. This relates to Generation Z. It is people aged 19-24 years old as of 2019, so that generation can be the youngest who just entered the workforce and is usually called the internet generation. This study was to know the financial level of generation Z. Has 400 respondents for the sample of this study. The free variable consists of financial knowledge, intervening financial attitude variables, while the binding variable is financial behavior. The quantitative method is the research method used with a Likert scale as a measurement with nonprobability sampling as the sampling technique used. The data analysis method used Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) and processed by SmartPLS. The study result shows that the contribution of Financial Knowledge and Financial Behavior simultaneously influenced that Financial Attitude was 87.6%. The remaining 12.4% was influenced by other variables that cannot be explained in this study.

 

Key words: financial attitude, financial behavior, financial knowledge, generation Z

Published
2020-06-29
How to Cite
Fitriani, A., & Widodo, A. (2020). PENGARUH FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE TERHADAP FINANCIAL BEHAVIOR DENGAN FINANCIAL ATTITUDE SEBAGAI VARIABEL INTERVENING PADA GENERASI Z. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 4(2), 310-319. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol4.iss2.pp310-319