PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI, DAN DISIPILIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT.RAYATEH UTAMA TELADAN CANGGIH MEDAN

  • Dian Fitri Ambarita Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Putri Hardianti Hasibuan Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Lawra Invokavita Sinambela Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Nurmaidah Ginting Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan

Abstract

This journal aims to test whether leadership, motivation, and work discipline affect employee performance in companies engaged in telecommunications. This journal is a type of quantitative descriptive research, which uses data sourced from PT. Rayateh Utama Teladan C Sophisticated. The number of samples in this study were 90 people. The research method used is the classical assumption test method and multiple linear analysis method. The results showed that the partial test results showed that ownership had a positive and significant effect on employee performance, motivation had a negative effect on employee performance, work discipline had a positive and significant effect on employee performance. The simultaneous test of results shows that leadership attitudes and work discipline have a positive and significant effect on employee performance and motivation has a negative effect on employee performance at PT. Rayateh Utama Sophisticated Example. The conclusion in this study is that the coefficient of determination is 33.2% or with a value of 0.332 which states that leadership, motivation, and work discipline have a simultaneous influence on employee performance. While the remaining 66.8%, but other variables not included in this study.

 

Keywords: Leadership, Motivation, Work Discipline, and Employee Performance.

References

Anwar, A.A. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Amirullah. 2015. Kepemimpinan dan Kerja Sama Tim. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Alfisah. 2013. PengaruhrMotivasi, Disiplinrdan Kepemimpinanrterhadap KinerjarPegawai BadanrPemberdayaan PerempuanrPerlindungan Anakrdan KeluargarBerencana KabupatenrBanjar. Kalimantan.
Ghozali, Imam. 2016. AplikasirAnalisis MultivarieterDengan ProgramrIBM SPSSr23. Semarang: BadanrPenerbit-Undip.
Kompri.2015. MotivasirPembelajaran PerspektifrGuru danrSiswa. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Kuddy, Andarias. 2017. PengaruhrKepemimpinan, Motivasi, danrDisiplin Kerjarterhadap KinerjarPegawai PadarDinas Pertanianrdan KetahananrPangan Provinsi Papua. Papua.
Karnita, Lilis. 2012. PengaruhrKepemimpinan, DisiplinrKerja, dan Komunikasirterhadap KinerjarPegawai SekretariatrKomisi PenyiaranrIndonesia DaerahrProvinsi JawarBarat. JawarBarat:
Sugiyono. 2012 . Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R dan D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sutrisno, Edy. 2016. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Kencana.
Yekti, Sundoro. 2020. PengaruhrGaya Kepemimpinan, Motivasirdan DisiplinrKerja terhadap KinerjarPegawai dirKantor SekretariatrDaerah KabupatenrKutai Timur. Kuta.
Zulkarnaen, W., Fitriani, I. D., & Widia, R. (2018). The Influence of Work Motivation to Work Achievement of Employees in PT. Alva Karya Perkasa Bandung. Jurnal Manajemen, Ekonomi dan Akuntansi, 1(1), 42-62.
Published
2020-10-02
How to Cite
Ambarita, D., Hasibuan, P., Sinambela, L., & Ginting, N. (2020). PENGARUH KEPEMIMPINAN, MOTIVASI, DAN DISIPILIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA PT.RAYATEH UTAMA TELADAN CANGGIH MEDAN. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 4(3), 906-923. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol4.iss3.pp906-923