PENGARUH HARGA, PROMOSI PENJUALAN DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PT KEDAUNG MEDAN INDUSTRIAL

  • Faldy . Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Jefri . Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan
  • Demak Claudia Yosephine Simanjuntak Universitas Prima Indonesia, Medan

Abstract

This research was conducted at PT Kedaung Medan Industrial which is engaged in the production of household appliances such as glass, plates and so on. Decrease in purchasing decisions caused by price, sales promotion and product quality. Quantitative approach, the type of research is descriptive quantitative, and the nature of this research is descriptive explanatory. The method of data collection is done by interviews, questionnaires, and documentation. Data analysis method used is multiple regression. The population is 186 customers PT Kedaung Medan Industrial and sample is 110 customers. The calculation result of hypothesis testing partially obtained tcount> ttable or 2.908> 1.983 and significant obtained 0.004 <0.05, tcount> ttable or 2.789> 1.983 and significant obtained 0.006 <0.05, tcount> ttable or 2.071> 1,983 and significantly obtained 0.041 <0.05, means that partially Price, Sales Promotion and Product Quality has a positive and significant effect on the Purchasing Decision of PT Kedaung Medan Industrial. The results obtained calculated F count (11,479)> F table (2.69) and a significance probability of 0,000 <0.05, meaning that simultaneously Price, Sales Promotion and Product Quality has a positive and significant effect on the Purchasing Decision of PT Kedaung Medan Industrial. The coefficient of determination test results obtained Adjusted R Square value of 22.4% of the variation of the dependent variable is the purchase decision that can be explained by variations in the free variable price, sales promotion and product quality while the remaining 77.60% is explained by other variable.

References

Abdurrahman, Herdiana, Nana. 2015. Manajemen Strategi Pemasaran. Bandung : Pustaka Setia.
Alma, Buchari. 2016. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Andriyani, Y., & Zulkarnaen, W. 2017. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Mobil Toyota Yaris Di Wijaya Toyota Dago Bandung. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 1(2), 80-103. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol1.iss2.pp80-103.
Carissa dan Tiarawati. 2016. Pengaruh Desain Produk Dan Promosi Penjualan Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Sepeda Motor Yamaha Vega. Jurnal.
Danti. 2013. Pengaruh Bauran Promosi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian ProdukOli Pelumas PT Pertamina (Persero) Fastron di Makasar. Jurnal.
Dewi. 2017. Pengaruh kualitas pelayanan, Harga, Promosi dan Ditsribusi terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pada Dewi Hijab. Jurnal.
Ghozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 23. Semarang : Universitas Diponegoro.
Kotler, Philip dan Kevin Lane Keller. 2013. Manajemen Pemasaran. Ed. 13, Pearson Education, inc.
Kurniawan, Robert dan Yuniarto Budi. 2016. Analisis Regresi Dasar dan Penerapan dengan R. Jakarta : Prenadamedia Group.
Laksana, Fajar. 2017. Manajemen Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Graha Ilmu. 
Limakrisna, Nandan, Susilo. 2013. Manajemen Pemasran teori dan Aplikasi dalam Bisnis. Jakarta : Mitra Wacana Media
Malau, Harman. 2017. Manajemen Pemasaran. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Nitisusastro, Mulyadi. 2012. Perilaku Konsumen dalam Perspektif Kewirausahaan. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Rachman, Taufiq. 2010. Manajemen Pemasaran. Medan : Perdana Publishing.
Sangadji, Mamang dan Etta Sopiah. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian. Yogyakarta : Andi Offset
Setiawan. 2015. Harga dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Suplemen Kesehatan K-Omega Squa (Studi kasus pada Stokis PT K-Link Nusantara Cabang Plaju Palembang). Jurnal.
Sugiyono.2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D). Bandung : Alfabeta.
Sunyoto, Danang. 2013. Teori, Kuesioner dan Analisi Data untuk Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Cetakan Kesatu. Yogyakarta : Center for Academic Publishing Service.
_______. 2014. Teori untuk Pemasaran dan Perilaku Konsumen. Cetakan Kesatu. Yogyakarta : Center for Academic Publishing Service.
Surjaweni, Wiratna V. 2014. SPSS Untuk Penelitian. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Baru Press.
Suryabrata.2013. Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Tjiptono, Fandy. 2015, Pemasaran Strategi, Andi. Offset, Yogyakarta
Umar. 2010. Statistik untuk Penelitian. Bandung : Alfabeta.
Zulganef. 2013. Metode Penelitian Sosial dan Bisnis. Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu.
Published
2020-09-24
How to Cite
., F., ., J., & Simanjuntak, D. (2020). PENGARUH HARGA, PROMOSI PENJUALAN DAN KUALITAS PRODUK TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN PEMBELIAN PT KEDAUNG MEDAN INDUSTRIAL. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 4(3), 811-823. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol4.iss3.pp811-823