PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PERUM BULOG DIVISI REGIONAL JAWA BARAT

  • Luthfia Nur Wachidah Universitas Telkom
  • Bachruddin Saleh Luturlean Universitas Telkom

Abstract

The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of work discipline on employee performance at Perum BULOG Divisi Regional Jawa Barat.

This type of research is descriptive causal with quantitative methods. Data analysis used with descriptive analysis and simple linear regression analysis. This study uses saturated samples as many as 69 employees of Perum BULOG Divisi Regional Jawa Barat as respondents.

The results of this study indicate that work discipline has a positive and significant effect on the performance of Perum BULOG Divisi Regional Jawa Barat employees, with t-count of 8.730 greater than t-table 1.998 and significance 0.000. Work discipline variables affect performance with a contribution of 53.2%.

Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that work discipline had a significant effect on the performance of Perum BULOG Divisi Regional Jawa Barat employees with a contribution of 53.2%. Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that work discipline had an effect on employee performance by 53.2% on the performance of Perum BULOG Divisi Regional Jawa Barat employees, while the remaining 46.8% was influenced by other variables not examined in this study.

References

www.bulog.co.id, diakses pada Desember 2018

Fahmi, I. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta, cv.

Hartatik, I.P. (2014). Buku Praktis Mengembangkan SDM. Yogyakarta: Laksana.

Mangkunegara.2014.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT.Remaja Rosdakarya.

Sinambela, L. P. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Membangun Tim Kerja Yang Solid Untuk Meningkatkan Kinerja. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara.

Priansa, D.J. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja karyawan: dalam pengelolaan SDM Perusahaan. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.

Published
2019-05-15
How to Cite
Wachidah, L., & Luturlean, B. (2019). PENGARUH DISIPLIN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PERUM BULOG DIVISI REGIONAL JAWA BARAT. Jurnal Ilmiah MEA (Manajemen, Ekonomi, & Akuntansi), 3(2), 51-57. https://doi.org/10.31955/mea.vol3.iss2.pp51-57